The call for Abstracts is now open!
The International Conference on Slips, Trips, and Falls (STF) will be held in Sendai, Japan, from July 22 to July 23, 2022. This conference is hosted by IEA STF TC and is endorsed by IEA.
You can now submit your abstracts (250-500 words) outlining your contribution to the topical area via the conference website, which is regularly updated. https://confit.atlas.jp/stf2022sendai
Abstract submission opens: September 15, 2021
Abstract submission due: December 31, 2021
Topics of this conference may include:
- Falls prevention
- Architectural design
- Analysing accidents and determining the causes of falls
- Human/Behavioural Factors
- Postural control
- Nursing home
- Fall from height/stairs
- Ergonomics, rehabilitation and assistance products
- Measurement principles and technology
- Footwear and flooring
- National and international safety standards
- Other – You are not limited to the topics identified above
Please feel free to share this information with colleagues.
For all questions on this conference, please contact conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.